Fayoum oasis day tour
Fayoum oasis day tour
- Pickup service from your hotel in Cairo and back.
- English speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch (local Egyptian food is included) takes place by the lake.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Private vehicle in air-conditioned
- Private Tour (VIP visit).
Not Included :
Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Entrance fees is not included ( Ticket it’s about 5 $ per person)
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy the famous sights of El Fayoum. It is approximately 95 km from Cairo to Fayoum. Today all visits take place in Wadi El Ryan, which was designated a protected area in 1989. We start our tour to the sanctuary of Wadi Hitan (Valley of the Whales), about 90 km from Fayoum. Wadi Hitan or Valley of the Whales is located in the Wadi El Rayan Conservation Area and was designated a World Heritage Site by UNISCO in recognition of the
40 million year old whale skeletons found there.
Visit Mount Mudawara on the way to the Wadi El Rayan waterfalls. Then to the Wadi Al Ryan waterfalls. Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression in the western desert. Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, created by an overflow of drainage water from farmland in Fayoum in 1970. Late lunch will be served in a good restaurant. Then transfer back to Cairo
What To Expect
- Wadi El-Rayan
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km. Today all visits are in Wadi El Ryan, designated as Protected Area in 1989. (Valley of The quiet oasis of Fayoum, located a short distance from Cairo, was once known as Crocodilopolis, since the city was originally home to priests who worshiped these giant reptiles and gilded them with gold and sweet honey cakes. Note : English tour is free but for other Languages ( Spanish..Italian.. French.. German.. Russian.. Cinese .or other languages will be an Extra charge.
4 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
2. Al Fayoum Oasis
First we will see the Lake of Birket Qarun (Arabic for Lake of Qarun), is located in the Faiyum Oasis and has an abundant population of fish, notably bulti, of which considerable quantities are sent to Cairo. In ancient times this lake was much larger, and the ancient Greeks and Romans called it Lake Moeris. Afterwards will see Mudawara Mountain and the Magic Lake it’s very nice .
2 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
- Western Desert (Pass By)
Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum. Late Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. After that transfer back to Cairo.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Suitable for strollers.
- Service animals welcome.
- Close to public transport. Infants must sit on their laps.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
Pickup details Hostels.. . Private Houses… any other place For pick up from these Areas will be an Extra charge. . New Cairo.( all Areas) . 6 October Area. . Airport Areas. . Heliopolis Area. . Nasr City Area. . Alexandria Desert Road. Or other Areas far.
You can cancel up to 24 hours before the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the experience, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the start of the experience will not be accepted.
- Check-in times are based on the local time of the experience.